At Oak Run Middle School, we provide opportunities for students to learn, develop, and succeed. Our academic programs are aligned with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). The TEKS are the state standards for what students should know and be able to do. Below is a sample from our course catalog. To see the full catalog, scroll down to the link below:
English Language Arts
- Algebra I, II
- Art I,II, III
- Theatre Arts I, II, III
- Drill Team
- Blue Squad
Gifted and Talented
Click here for gifted and talented info
Click here for special education info
- Staff members feel the overall climate of the school is positive and enjoy working at Oak Run.
- Staff members feel that the work they do matters.
- Staff members feel respected and valued by their colleagues.
- Staff members feel that the administration is supportive.
- Staff members feel that administration encourages innovation.
State and federally required assessment information
- STAAR current and longitudinal results, including all versions
- STAAR End-of-Course current and longitudinal results, including all versions
- STAAR released test questions
- STAAR Emergent Bilingual (EB) progress measure data
- Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System (TELPAS) and TELPAS Alternate results